Here is a Sneak peak of something I was working on while my interwebs was down. Its a heroscape dragon figure that I'm converting to become a "classic" monster manual White Dragon. While it won't be identical its close enough to the picture in the original MM for my tastes. I plan on converting a few of these to the various color dragons for use with my DnD games. I've got plenty of them to work with after all!
The material I used so far is non other than "hot glue". When I do the full write up I'll describe the process and tools I used. There were some aspects that turned out well and some others that did not so I'll likely revisit those areas and fix them before my full post.
Hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for stopping by!